November 21, 2021

One year of marriage

On 22nd October 2021 marks our one year of marriage (if you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know). Since I was still berpantang so we decided to celebrate it at home. Plus, Iqbal need to be in his school that day sampai petang so it is a big pantang to go out at night kannnnnnn?

Well, the celebration was super simple with balloon, cakes and ROSES! I was waiting for him like forever, pergi mana tak balik balik rupanya he went to florist <3

Yes he surprised me with roses #taksangka

To be honest, I can't believe how much has happened in a year, Iqbal got posted as a teacher, I passed my Master Theses Defense and we had a baby! Every single thing that happened, good or bad, has made me love my husband even more!


This is Irdina with roses, cakes and balloons

Even though our marriage is not perfect but it is the best thing in my life. Ya Allah, I can't imagine what my life was like without my husband in it. We have so many beautiful moments as a family and couple and I really enjoyed this first year. Alhamdulillah.

Since I didn't blog for the past year so there is no post about my wedding tahu tahu dah one year. Hahaha. InshaAllah I will post my wedding re-caps :p


2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you and husband . Semoga berbahagia hingga ke syurga . Your baby comelnyaaa . Doakan saya dikurniakan zuriat pula ya .

    ReplyDelete

Kindly give me some comments. Thank you peeps ❤