October 14, 2019

I've Got Your Number | Book Review

Hi all.
I hope you are in a good health.
I have been super busy but still want to post a review on this one book I just read it tho. I swear this book is a fun read and super cute!!!



Sophie Kinsella is one of my favourite authors. I like her sense of humours, it had me laughing tho.
The main character is Poppy who has lost her engagement ring. The story gets interesting when Poppy's phone is stolen whilst she is on her hunt for the ring. I couldnt put the book down when Poppy meets Sam, an attractive businessman, they get to know each other and things start happening between them. I really really liked Sam's character. OMGGG! They are so cute together! Yet Poppy is engaged to Magnus.

I loved this book and I really enjoyed it. It would be great if it is a book-to-movie adaptation. Btw, I would give 4.5/5 for this book and I would recommend this book to those who like something hilarious with little light romance.

Till then.





13 comments:

  1. macam menarik je jalan cerita dia . Yup , mesti best kalau di jadikan movie . Biasa melayu je yang buat drama daripada novel asal .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been reading ps. i still love you by jenny han now. Maybe after this, i should try to read Sophie's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suatu masa dahulu Mrs. A pun suka gak baca novel by Sophie Kinsella nih!
    Dah sedekad tak membaca novel huhuhuu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Blog! Thanks for sharing this post. It is an interesting post for everyone. When i read about Easy Construction in Islamabad.
    Easy Construction in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. this seems like an easy read. i need to catch up with my book pledge lol

    // afifahaddnan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to search for the book. The cover also cute tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember reading this novel, super good and hilarious! I think Sophie Kinsella has her own has her own witty way when it comes to storytelling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay now this make me wonder O.O

    ReplyDelete
  9. dah lama tak baca novel last baca dekat wattpad je huhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. singgah sini, yaya dah lama tak membaca sebab game lover semenjak zaman sekolah sampai la ke hari ini..penat jadi ulat buku sebelum kenal game, rindunya zaman tu, dah try nak membaca semula tapi cepat rasa berpinar...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Macam best jee buku tu :D ok done enter this book in my wishlist

    ReplyDelete

Kindly give me some comments. Thank you peeps ❤